Kink Down South Weekend is on the hunt for fabulous LGBTQ+ kink instructors to bring a dash of education to our celebration of exploration! Your wisdom is the spark that’ll ignite the curious minds and help new generations discover your favorite ways to play!
- Registration for classes closes March 1st, 2024.
- Complete the application and include a picture of yourself for publication. Pictures should be high resolution (eg. 300 dpi)
- Please submit one biography per presenter – do not combine bios.
- We reserve the right to edit submissions for content, grammar, spelling, and length. Major changes will be sent to the presenters.
- You may submit up to three class concepts for review. More than one may be chosen. Submission of application is not a guarantee of a presenter spot.
- We strongly encourage you to submit your application early.
- Approved Presenters will receive a code for 50% off their weekend pass for Kink Down South for each class taught.
- We do not pay travel or hotel expenses for presenters upon request.*
- Demo/Classes may be held at the host hotel or host bar and are open to all registered attendees.
- Classes may not be filmed without prior approval.
*KDS reserves the right to hire/secure presenters to enhance attendee experience on a case by case basis.